Wednesday, March 04, 2015

CRUISR - Go For It by CRUISR



Lyrics: I'm all out of things to say You can't seem to look away So you delay You're making me hallucinate I'm making you levitate So what are you waiting for now Darling it's your move I'm in your face What does it take Go ahead now go for it Go ahead now go for it Inches away It's A-ok Go ahead now go for it Go ahead now go for it I'm hanging up in the air I'll wait for you there Or anywhere… Bali or Timbuktu Marianas or the moon I will be waiting for you Darling it's your move I'm in your face What does it take Go ahead now go for it Go ahead now go for it Inches away It's A-ok Go ahead now go for it Honey I won't read between the lines Won't you make up your mind Won't you make up your mind You and I don't need a Number Nine Won't you make up your mind Won't you make up your mind I'm in your face What does it take Go ahead now go for it Go ahead now go for it I'm in your face What does it take Go ahead now go for it Go ahead now go for it Inches away It's A-ok Go ahead now go for it Go ahead now go for it