Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Northern Lights - Fool For You by TheNorthernLightsMusic



From the upcoming EP, "Gravity". Buy on Bandcamp: http://ift.tt/Vt9NAu In the dark I hear you calling, calling Reach for you now So predictable In the way you rush to my heart You cut me wide open Like a jagged knife But I'm addicted to your love Come crashing from the high Ooh, you know I'm a fool for you Whoa, you know I'm a fool, fool for you I feel your soul Creep in like a ghost It chills me to the bone Got me fighting, got me fighting There's not much more I can take Leaving you a letter in writing, writing I'm wide awake There's no sense in hiding No sense in hiding Ooh, you know I'm a fool for you Whoa, you know I'm a fool, fool for you Ooh, you know I'm a fool for you Whoa, you know I'm a fool, fool for you