Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Yetis - Girl, I Wanna Be Your Man by the yetis



Written by The Yetis and Freddy Kempel Girl, I wanna be your man Don't you understand, I wanna be your man I'll never be your friend You know I can't pretend to wanna be your friend I'll just die my whole life While he's right by your side I'll just cry in the sunshine Where everything's alright Close your sorry eyes It's not that I despise you, girl, don't you realize? You never tell me lies And though I sympathize, I wish you'd tell me lies I could try my whole life To be right by your side I'll just die here in the moonlight Where everything's just fine And if you want to you can leave me I'm okay with being lonely I don't think you seem to get it You're an angel, I'm pathetic, girl Still, I wanna be your man Don't you understand me now I wanna be your man somehow But don't you know that's not allowed I'll never be your man