Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Never Stop (feat. Ollie Wride) - FM-84


Add to your Spotify or Apple Music playlists and support it on Bandcamp if you can. Written by Col Bennett and Ollie Wride. Vocals and lyrics by Ollie Wride. Produced, engineered and mixed by Col Bennett. Guitar elements by Chris Huggett. Mastered by Steve Gillson. Artwork by Hollis Brown Thornton. Copyright © 2017 FM-84. All rights reserved. I wake up every night Where the dreams are the same Taken by my fear With a different face They can drag me to surrender I won’t change Chased down by a car Without a hand at the wheel Crash into my heart And I got nothing to feel And I raise my hands As daylight breaks the chain All I want to know is Are we back now fighting from the same side? All I want to hear is The sound of your voice on the airwaves tonight Coz it’s high time we decided Ooh, ooh, ooh we get the feeling it’ll never stop, never stop Ooh, ooh, ooh, come over and tell me it’ll never stop, never stop I look up to a sign At the end of my street Time ain’t gonna heal you Like you wanted to be Gonna take you down and Try to break your skin See you standing there At the end of my dream Come and cut the cord Pulling at my seams How’d I get so lost How did I get so lost? All I want to know is Are we back now fighting from the same side? Yeah, all I want to hear is The sound of your voice on the airwaves tonight Coz it’s high time we decided Ooh, ooh, ooh, we get the feeling it’ll never stop, never stop Ooh, ooh, ooh, come over and tell me it’ll never stop, never stop Ahh you can keep to your track and I would fall back in line But if I could see you smile, darling I would never stop Never stop again How’d I get so lost How did I get so lost. Chorus repeat Never gonna stop Never gonna stop with you https://soundcloud.com/fm84/never-stop-feat-ollie-wride-available-now