Sunday, March 07, 2021

I'll Try Anything Once (The Strokes Cover) - Kid Francescoli


Photo © Colin Lane Lyrics: Ten decisions shape your life You'll be aware of five about Seven ways to go through school Either you're noticed or left out Seven ways to get ahead Seven reasons to drop out When I said, "I can see me in your eyes" You said, "I can see you in my bed" That's not just friendship, that's romance, too You like music we can dance to Sit me down, shut me up I'll calm down and I'll get along with you There is a time when we all fail Some people take it pretty well Some take it all out on themselves Some, they just take it out on friends Oh, everybody plays the game And if you don't, you're called insane Don't, don't, don't, don't, it's not safe no more I've got to see you one more time Since you were born in 1984 Sit me down, shut me up I'll calm down and I'll get along with you Everybody was well dressed And everybody was a mess Six things without fail you must do So that your woman loves just you Oh, all the girls played mental games And all the guys were dressed the same Why not try it all If you only remember it once? Ooh, ooh Sit me down, shut me up I'll calm down and I'll get along with you Written by Julian Casablancas https://soundcloud.com/kidfrancescoli/ill-try-anything-once-the-strokes-cover