Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Silver Lining by First Aid Kit



"My Silver Lining" from "Stay Gold," the new album from First Aid Kit, available June 10th. Pre-Order the Album download "My Silver Lining" http://ift.tt/1jQsvgb My Silver Lining I don't want to wait anymore I'm tired of looking for answers Take me some place where there's music and there's laughter I don't know if I'm scared of dying but I'm scared of living too fast, too slow Regret, remorse, hold on, oh no I've got to go There’s no starting over, no new beginnings, time races on And you've just gotta keep on keeping on Gotta keep on going, looking straight out on the road Can't worry 'bout what's behind you or what's coming for you further up the road I try not to hold on to what is gone, I try to do right what is wrong I try to keep on keeping on Yeah I just keep on keeping on I hear a voice calling Calling out for me These shackles I've made in an attempt to be free Be it for reason, be it for love I won't take the easy road I've woken up in a hotel room, my worries as big as the moon Having no idea who or what or where I am Something good comes with the bad A song's never just sad There's hope, there's a silver lining Show me my silver lining Show me my silver lining I hear a voice calling Calling out for me These shackles I've made in an attempt to be free Be it for reason, be it for love I won't take the easy road I won't take the easy road The easy road, the easy road Show me my silver lining, I try to keep on keeping on Show me my silver lining, I try to keep on keeping on Show me my silver lining, I try to keep on keeping on Show me my silver lining, I try to keep on keeping on