Thursday, January 07, 2021

Fall Time - Baseball Gregg


I fear you, oh life Lesson to commend I would love you to know Which airline my dog and my wife prefer Well, I don’t wanna take sides Otherwise I’ll cry all night And I don’t think I am ever gonna stop Abusing TV and wine Only in Fall time Sentimentalism’s dead And I don’t feel that well Could you hold me in your arms While I am still shrinking My lungs are about to collapse If only I had listened to what She said On a cruise, life is a matter of gambling Fear or wisdom? Well, I don’t wanna take sides Otherwise I’ll cry all night And I don’t think I am ever gonna stop Abusing TV and wine Only in Fall time And when the wind calms down A wild feeling of despair I am cruising out tomorrow Am I late? Well, I don’t wanna take sides Otherwise I’ll cry all night And I don’t think I am ever gonna stop Abusing TV and wine Only in Fall time https://soundcloud.com/baseball-gregg/fall-time